Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Month 2 Goals:

Tomorrow begins month two of this journey.  To date I have worked out 24 of the past 32 days  - May 27 – June 26 - (Sundays = a rest day).  

Successes: I have lost 11.5 pounds, 2% body fat, and six inches.  I am motivated and excited about going to the gym, sleeping better, and overall in a better mood. (Right, Ben?)

Bottlenecks: I am addicted to weighing myself, I have a struggle with planning meals, I beat myself up pretty bad for a “bad food choice day” this week.

I’m setting 10 guidelines for me to keep in mind for the next month:

1.      Plan meals
2.      Drink 7-8 full 24 oz water bottles
3.      Eat clean meal every 3 hours
a.       Limit dairy to Greek yogurt if needed as a snack
b.      1000mg or less of sodium daily
c.       20g or less of sugar daily (does not include sugar found in fresh fruit or veggies) 
d.      NO BREAD or “processed” carbs other than Ezekiel Bread- (should stick to sweet potato, brown rice or oatmeal as your carb really)
e.       One serving of fruit per day (berries)
4.      Track above clean meals
5.      HIIT Cardio 5x's per week (week 2)
6.      Lift 5x's per week
7.      Evaluate vitamins and possibly begin taking them again
8.      1% loss body fat
9.      6 inches overall loss
10.  Whatever weight loss comes with that (Myles said to stay off the scale)

Your support sustains me...

No comments:

Post a Comment